David Nihill is a Bestselling author, TED featured speaker, award winning comedian and storyteller and “One of the best speaking coaches out there” according to Forbes.com.
- Why going on your own requires you to analyze and tell your story [02:40]
- Clues to give the right presentation to the right audience [04:44]
- Why comedians are the true masters of public speaking [07:48]
- The key difference in reactions you get in a comedy club versus in a keynote speech [09:57]
- How having the last say can save a public speaker’s life [13:02]
- If it’s embarrassing to you, it’s funny to me [16:24]
- Don’t rule out anything too small [20:43]
Learn more about David at https://davidnihill.com/.