David Crysler is the founder of the Crysler Club and host of the Everyday Business Problems Podcast. Having spent nearly 20 years working for a publicly traded corporation that grew through acquisition provided Dave with the opportunity to grow several different businesses during his career.
- A different way for small business owners to build a business [02:24]
- What large corporations do best [06:46]
- The four pillars of scaling [09:53]
- The common problems that trading and manufacturing businesses have [11:00]
- How to deal with the fear of laying out cash for some help [15:16]
- How to differentiate yourself in a field with a low barrier to entry [17:36]
- Shifting from working in your business to working on your business [21:33]
Entering entrepreneurship, Dave quickly realized there was a tremendous need within small businesses to have access to the tools and support that were commonplace in a large corporation. It was during this time Dave developed his operations framework that he uses to solve everyday problems and free business owners from working in their business so it can grow.