Since 2006, JD Gershbein has been at the forefront of the social media conversation. One of the world’s first independent LinkedIn consultants, JD pioneered a model of authentic business communication that serves ambitious professionals striving to make their mark in the Digital Age.
- The virtual equivalent of your best self [04:52]
- Why selling too soon is a horrible problem [05:53]
- How to be known as somebody who can be trusted [07:42]
- The relationships that truly serve you [11:12]
- The cream has risen to the top [13:48]
- It’s just people talking to people [17:36]
- How to feel good about yourself in the online world [20:31]
As a speaker, facilitator, writer, and media producer, he draws upon his diverse academic background—a fusion of psychology, neuroscience, and the humanities—and the improvisation skills he honed at Chicago’s famed Second City to bridge the knowledge gap that exists between professionals and the virtual world.