Teresa Mitrovic is the Founder of Oro Collective, a leadership learning consultancy which helps leaders develop the skills to achieve exceptional outcomes while creating a culture they can feel proud of leading.
In today’s episode of Smashing the Plateau, you will learn how the experience you are having as an entrepreneur is connected to the tangible performance outcomes you measure.
Teresa and I discuss:
- Teresa’s career [02:30]
- The courage to pursue different kinds of professional experiences [11:58]
- Soft skill metrics as the lead indicators for business performance [21:02]
- Balancing metrics with the experience you are having as an entrepreneur [22:28]
- Communities we serve and communities we belong to [24:43]
- The four Cs of trust – what do you do and who you are being [27:10]
Teresa began consulting after a career in senior leadership roles with Hasbro, The Walt Disney Company, and Universal Pictures. Teresa has delivered keynotes and workshops and coached leaders from all walks of life.
A recognized expert in psychological safety, trust, and performance, Teresa also authored The Currency of Connection – how trust transforms life, relationships, and work.
Learn more about Teresa at:
The Psych Safety Project: https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/the-psych-safety-project-6892397826123423744/
$75 discount off courses at https://www.orocollective.space/smashing-the-plateau
Free copy of Self-Trust
Thank you to our sponsor: