Brian Ahearn is the Chief Influence Officer at Influence PEOPLE. An international trainer and consultant, he specializes in applying the science of influence in everyday situations. He is one of only a dozen individuals in the world who holds the Cialdini Method Certified Trainer designation.
- Why influence is critical for the success of a consultant [03:06]
- How to feel comfortable staring at a camera [06:25]
- The more you like them, the more they like you [09:17]
- How to learn to write in a story format [11:23]
- The lie about becoming like Ernest Hemingway [15:33]
- When your biggest critique likes your book [17:32]
- A family legacy that embraces the power of story [19:08]
Brian’s first book, Influence PEOPLE: Powerful Everyday Opportunities to Persuade that are Lasting and Ethical, was named one of the Top 100 Influence Books of All Time by BookAuthority. His LinkedIn courses have been viewed by more than 4,000,000 people around the world.