Building a Fractional Expert Business Featuring Jen Hamilton
Jen Hamilton’s love of effective and efficient teams and processes started as a CPA with PwC. Now as a Fractional Integrator with Wolf’s Edge Consulting, she loves to work with burnt-out visionaries by managing the business’s day-to-day operations so they can focus on profit and impact growth, and do what they love to do most.
- No more jerks at work [02:22]
- How to run a really well-oiled machine as a business [06:36]
- A temporary CEO: from mess to maintenance [09:46]
- What helps when a client does not want to end a relationship [11:19]
- Not the best case of monkey see, monkey do [15:22]
- The dividing line between the consultative sale and consultative delivery [20:21]
- What to do in the sales process when you’re not getting paid [22:32]
Jen is a natural collaborator, problem-solver, strategic thinker, and leadership coach. She keeps the team laser-focused on what is best for the company and who they serve while developing the team.
Learn more about Jen at www.wolfsedgeconsulting.com and LinkedIn.