In Milt’s last contract as a VFX producer with a large International VFX company, he managed a diverse team. It consisted of internal Los Angeles based artists as well as an external team of international artists.
- The many faces of execution of creativity [01:44]
- The insecurities that creatives often struggle with [03:27]
- The strength to put yourself out there for the world to comment on [06:53]
- How to build a healthy creative attitude [09:07]
- The one thing that separates a great creative executive from a bad one [12:17]
- The connections that help you get on the path you’re meant to be [15:26]
- More than just a black-and-white coach [20:00]
After his last contract concluded, Milt came to realized that there was a lack of support for creative people in the film and entertainment arts.
He proceeded to get the necessary certifications to go solo in his new career as a coach for the creative industry.
Learn more about Milt at https://www.miltalvarez.com/.
Brief Description of Gift
A complimentary initial consultation
URL for Free Gift