Deb Coviello is the author of CEO’s Compass – Your Guide to Getting Back on Track and host of The Drop-in CEO podcast.
- What keeps you moving forward at times of crisis [02:28]
- Pausing versus just doing [04:28]
- How to know if you’re ready to take the step beyond self-reflection [07:32]
- Another thing about being an expert [10:37]
- The time and clients it takes to become relevant and viable [13:05]
- The management consultant that became a drop-in CEO [14:49]
- The CEO’s Compass approach to peace of mind [17:20]
The connection between content creation and building relationships [20:20]
After 25+ years in Quality and Operational Excellence roles, Deb has a deep understanding for what’s important when it comes to creating solutions for CEO’s by assessing the landscape, solving their technical business issues and elevating their people for a lasting impact and ultimately – peace of mind. She is here today to help share a bit of how The CEO’s Compass can bring you “Peace of Mind”.
Learn more about Deborah at https://dropinceo.com/.