Charlotte Japp is the founder of CIRKEL, a company that connects older and younger professionals for mutual personal and professional growth.
- A mentorship that works both ways [01:58]
- A framework for intergenerational spaces [05:38]
- Splitting energy between a regular job and entrepreneurship [08:48]
- How the people who want to be helped will help you [10:35]
- A baseline of connecting with your audience [12:34]
- The challenges of systematic ageism in the job market [15:16]
- The right conversations to unlock the knowledge you need [19:05]
- How to bring up your best assets and make your experience shine [20:14]
After graduating from Georgetown University, Charlotte started her career in creative marketing and saw the consequences of age segregation in the workplace. Older and younger professionals needed to connect and learn from each other, but had no way to meet. CIRKEL makes networking across generations seamless, inspiring, and impactful – working with both individuals and corporations to bridge the gap. Charlotte was named one of Next Avenue’s 2020 Influencers in Aging and a 2020 Gen2Gen Innovation Fellow. She has been featured in publications like The New York Times and spoken internationally about the magic of connecting generations.
Learn more about Charlotte at www.cirkel.co.