Frank Agin is president of AmSpirit Business Connection, which empowers entrepreneurs, sales representatives and professionals to become successful through networking.
- Jumping from a great job into the great unknown [02:00]
- How to start making a pathway to becoming successful [03:20]
- If you can’t bring in new business, you’re not running a business [07:58]
- The only direction to go in is success [11:00]
- Anything but the truth [13:48]
- Why getting referrals is much easier than direct communication [15:50]
- The benefits of a 90-minute workshop versus a week-long [17:45]
He also hosts the Networking Rx podcast, which has insights and interviews related to better business relationships. Frank is the author of several books, including Foundational Networking.