Tom is the founder and CEO of REP. He protects and preserves clients’ assets and reputation through managing their digital risk.
- The writing is always on the wall [02:05]
- If you have a breach, it’s a reputational issue [04:50]
- Star Wars: the intersection of IT and PR [08:17]
- Awareness as a solid foundation to a more cyber resilient world [11:15]
- A crash course in avoiding phishing links [12:52]
- Taking time to grief in a time of career transition [14:15]
- The one skill you need to become clear about your true purpose [16:30]
- A special investigator resolving mysteries [18:07]
- Creating something for everybody in a space with 8000 vendors [21:20]
REP is a digital security and reputation advisory firm, specializing in managing risk. REP builds and implements cyber protection programs from individuals to small- and medium-sized businesses. For nearly 20 years, Tom has had a career in public relations, media risk and cyber security. In 2019, his company downsized and eliminated most of the US operations. This paved the way for Tom to become an entrepreneur.