Reinventing Your Career Midway Featuring Tamara Lashchyk
Tamara Lashchyk is a Career & Business Coach who helps mid-late career professionals reinvent their careers.
- Struggling with the culture of HR [02:38]
- Why you can’t outsmart your boss [04:52]
- Reasons to quit a job even when you’re the top performer [09:08]
- The number one reason for job dissatisfaction [12:54]
- Life is a blank sheet of paper [14:07]
- The question that nobody, including yourself, asks you [20:26]
- What older generations can learn from millennials [24:10]
Before establishing her coaching business, Tamara had a successful career on Wall Street where she spent a total of 26 years at firms such as JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America and Deutsche Bank.
Tamara is the Author of the book Lose the Gum, A Survival Guide for Women on Wall Street, Main Street & Every Street in Between.
Learn more about Tamara at https://tamaralashchyk.com/ and https://nextlevellifeseries.com/.