As a speaker and small business consultant, Jeffrey Shaw helps self-employed and small business owners gain control of their business in what seems like otherwise uncontrollable circumstances.
- The courage to leave a steady paycheck for fulfillment [03:26]
- Why companies don’t hire coaches to bring the best out of their employees [06:22]
- One of the most underrated things we can achieve in the world [10:25]
- Life can turn on a dime [13:40]
- Terry has a way of cutting to the chase [15:26]
- The profile of the self-employed versus that of a freelancer and an entrepreneur [18:32]
- The business model of multiples [21:13]
Drawing on his experience as a renowned portrait photographer, Jeffrey shows business owners how to see business through a different lens and strategies to compose the often-chaotic pieces of life and business into sustainable success.
Jeffrey’s TEDxLincolnSquare talk is featured on TED.com and he’s the host of the top-rated podcast, The Self-Employed Life, author of The Self-Employed Life: Business and Personal Development Strategies That Create Sustainable Success and LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer’s Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible.
Learn more about Jeffrey at https://jeffreyshaw.com and theselfemployedlife.me.