Becoming a High Performing Business Owner Featuring David Wood
David is a former consulting actuary to Fortune 100 companies. He built the world’s largest coaching business, becoming #1 on Google for life coaching and coaching thousands of hours in 12 countries around the globe.
- Why working with entrepreneurs is fun [02:26]
- The best clients don’t need help [04:41]
- How to overcome the shiny object syndrome [07:51]
- How important it is to agree what not to care about [10:00]
- Why people gravitate towards overwhelm [13:21]
- How to sort out and implement an outside input [16:46]
- Monkey say, monkey do [19:20]
- How to find the best fit possible in a time when there are more coaches than ever [22:38]
As well as helping others, David is no stranger to overcoming challenges himself, having survived a full collapse of his paraglider and a fractured spine, witnessing the death of his sister at age seven, anxiety and depression, and a national Gong Show!
He coaches high performing business owners to double revenue, and their time off by focusing on less and being 30% more courageous in their business or career.
Learn more about David at http://focus.ceo/, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Brief Description of Gift
A preview of David’s training for self-assessment and a cheat sheet on how to double your revenue
URL for Free Gift