Tabitha Laser is a multi-faceted professional with over 25 years of leadership experience in a wide variety of industries ranging from oil and gas, energy, manufacturing, agriculture, construction and many more.
- The key role of having a mission when you start a business [again] [2:30]
- How to stay on the path you’ve chosen [4:53]
- How to keep future leaders long term in an organization [7:00]
- Coming a long way in a short period of time [9:20]
- You don’t get any money back if you don’t put anything in [11:23]
- The second-guessers and the supporters [13:40]
- Building a network: why it’s a matter of asking, not money [17:15]
- What beats the fear of being transparent about what you do [22:34]
- The Winning Trifecta [23:28]
Her diverse background has provided her with numerous opportunities to work with government agencies and some of the world’s largest companies, including Fortune 500 companies like BP, 3M, and General Mills.
Brief Description of Gift
Copy of the book “Organization Culture Killers”
URL for Free Gift