Phyllis Weiss Haserot is a passionate champion of improving relations among the generations in the workplace to help organizations solve sensitive intergenerational challenges that can hinder productivity, client relationships, knowledge transfer, succession planning, and business development results. She is President of Practice Development Counsel, a business development and organizational effectiveness consulting and coaching firm she founded over 25 years ago and founder of Cross-Generational Conversation Day.
Phyllis also discusses:
- Improving relationships among different generations in the workplace
- How people impact one another because of different worldviews
- Why internal relationships can cause successful companies to hit plateaus
- How differences among generations can impact a company’s growth
- Some of the hardest tasks we have to accomplish in business today
Our latest guest Phyllis Haserot is the author of two books on marketing for law firms – The Rainmaking Machine (2014) and The Marketer’s Handbook Of Tips & Checklists (both Thomson Reuters). She has a book in progress entitled You Can’t Google it!: The Compelling Case for Cross-Generational Conversation at Work.Learn more about Phyllis at pdcounsel.com, nextgeneration-nextdestination.com, LinkedIn, or Twitter.