Marcey Rader believes health powers productivity. As the founder of RaderCo, she helps corporate refugees banish burnout through practical tools and sustainable habits.
Marcey is a multi-certified health and productivity expert, a digital wellness practitioner, three-time author, has spoken on five continents, and is part of the 1% of speakers worldwide with the distinguished Certified Speaking Professional® designation.
In today’s episode of Smashing the Plateau, Marcey shares her wealth of knowledge on how to bring balance into your life and work while skyrocketing your productivity and achieving success in your business.
Marcey and I discuss:
- How Marcey transitioned from being the primary earner in her family to becoming an entrepreneur [02:15]
- The importance of a coach and a mastermind group in her business journey [04:22]
- Dealing with the corporate mindset and the challenges it presents when starting your own business [09:02]
- Techniques for placing value on your services [14:11]
- Marcey’s insights on the importance of a carefully curated group in leadership roles [19:30]
Thank you to our sponsor: