Sara Murray is an advisor, consultant, and speaker working with leaders and sales teams to unlock the untapped potential in their prospecting and business development efforts.
With a focus on construction, real estate, hospitality, design, and technology industries, Sara empowers professionals to enhance their communication skills, approach prospecting creatively, and effectively address business needs rather than simply push products.
As the host of the popular podcast “Prospecting on Purpose,” Sara provides a valuable platform for discussions on prospecting, sales, business strategies, and mindset, leaving listeners with tangible takeaways and increased confidence.
In today’s episode of Smashing the Plateau, you’ll learn about the importance of structure and accountability in establishing and growing your own business. Sara offers practical advice and tangible methods for achieving your sales goals and creating a successful business model.
Sara and I discuss:
- The transition from corporate life to entrepreneurship [02:04]
- The process of establishing structure in your business [04:15]
- Decision-making in terms of which business model to pursue [07:51]
- The role of workshops in growing a business [10:37]
- Practical ways of developing business sales [14:12]
- The benefits of using a podcast as a resource [16:19]
- Navigating challenges in entrepreneurship [20:41]
- Strategies for personal and business growth [23:14]
- Resource availability and how to get in touch with Sara [25:55]
Learn more about Sara at connect.saramurray.com and follow her on LinkedIn. You can also access her podcast, Prospecting on Purpose, on YouTube and all significant platforms where podcasts are available.
Thank you to our sponsor: