Lois Creamer works with speakers, consultants, and experts who want to book more business, make more money and fully monetize their message.
In today’s episode of Smashing the Plateau, you will learn about marketing and sales techniques for deliverable results, the significance of leveraging relationships and databases for revenue, the advantages of self-publication, and the joy of leading a successful membership community.
Lois and I discuss:
- Lois’s journey in developing her sales skills and the importance of selling one’s unique expertise [02:30]
- The uniqueness of each person’s expertise delivery and how to leverage others’ expertise [06:10]
- The value of databases as a strategic business asset and why it’s essential to take it seriously [09:17]
- Lois’s self-publication journey and reasons for choosing self-publication over traditional publishing [13:21]
- The joy, value, and structure of Lois’s membership community [26:05]
Learn more about Lois Creamer at bookmorebusiness.com. Sign up for her blog and receive a free eBook on how to sell a speech.
Thank you to our sponsor: