“I don’t think there’s a human being walking the earth who doesn’t have something to say or a belief in something that they cannot say with a degree of passion or commitment that will engage a specific audience.”
As a former opera singer, Ruth Sherman has an unparalleled understanding of the power of voice. Now the smash author of Speakrets, she discusses her transformation from singer to renowned speech and media coach. Ruth explains how fusing your voice and expertise will command the room and take your business (and personal brand) to the next level.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why public speaking is an essential marketing tool.
- Tips on how leaders can make improvements to their presentation skills.
- The importance of commanding the room and dismissing the fluff mentality.
- Why everyone has a unique charisma that can be compelling and powerful.
- Why public speaking benefits every kind of business.
- How to find your voice and enhance your presentation skills.
Ruth Sherman, M.A., is a strategic communications consultant focusing on preparing business leaders, celebrities, politicians and entrepreneurs to leverage critical public communication opportunities. This includes the development and delivery of keynote speeches, webcasts, investor presentations, road shows, awards presentations, political campaigns, media contact, and video.
Her clients hail from the A-list of international business, entertainment and fashion, including Apple, JP Morgan (NY, London, Frankfurt), Timex Group, Deloitte, Istithmar (Dubai), Universal/Focus Features, Paramount, Dualstar Entertainment Group, Versace International, Lionsgate, and many other major companies. Three of her clients have won Oscars and one the Pulitzer Prize. She is also the author of the McGraw-Hill book Get Them To See It Your Way, Right Away: How to Persuade Anyone of Anything.