Namita Purohit left a promising career at Microsoft and embarked on her journey as an entrepreneur, fueled by her deep-rooted belief in Eastern Wisdom. She champions the idea of cultivating inner resourcefulness and emphasizes the importance of community in both personal and professional development.
In today’s episode of Smashing the Plateau, you will learn how to make critical decisions, understand the importance of inner resourcefulness, and the crucial role communities play in our lives.
Namita and I discuss:
- Namita’s transition from Microsoft to entrepreneurship [00:12:29]
- The significance of decision-making and freedom [00:14:53]
- The concept of inner resourcefulness [00:20:35]
- Valuing personal pleasure and priorities over societal pressure [00:19:30]
- The role of communities in our lives [00:26:40]
- Namita’s coaching brand EASE, focusing on emotional awareness, spirituality, and excellence [00:27:30]
Learn more about Namita at https://www.namitapurohit.com
Thank you to our sponsor: