In today’s special episode of Smashing The Plateau, we’re talking to one of the speakers from NAWBO NYC’s upcoming Small Business Bootcamp. Laura Allen is the founder of ThePitchGirl.com and 15-SecondPitch.com. She has 20+ years of experience in advertising, online marketing, and sales.
- Why it’s so hard to explain who you are and what you do in 15 seconds [3:04]
- The secret to building engagement with others at networking events [5:01]
- What you need to do to prepare your 15-second pitch [8:06]
- What outcomes you can expect when you get your pitch down to 15 seconds [10:34]
- The 4-step process that Laura will be teaching at the NAWBO NYC Small Business BootCamp [13:04]
- What to expect at the NAWBO NYC Small Business Bootcamp [18:13]
- How Laura has grown her own business [20:10]
- How to be protected from the down times in business [21:15]
Laura created a unique 4-step process to help people explain who they are and what they do in just 15 seconds. Laura leads her popular The Power of the 15-SecondPitchworkshop online and in person. She has been a guest speaker for: NYU, Columbia, The Wharton School of Business and Cornell. Laura has been featured in: Adweek, The Financial Times, Crain’s New York Business, The Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. She has also appeared on ABC News and NY1 News.
NAWBO NYC Small Business Bootcamp
Learn how can you tell your story to make your business stand out and get noticed. Register here.