Personal and organizational development expert Wendy Lipton-Dibner dishes some tips on how to delegate effectively, how to deal with fear, and how to overcome personal hurdles on this episode of “Smashing the Plateau.”
- How to recognize your hidden fears
- Why there is freedom in structure
- Finding out what’s really important
- How to use information you already have
- Using your investments to their max
Wendy Lipton-Dibner is the Founder of The Action Movement, and President of Professional Impact, Inc. Wendy is a 3-times best-selling author known for her unique strategies for content marketing and delivery.