Award-winning author, attorney, and conflict resolution expert, Lisa Gibson has a full tool belt for dealing with conflict. She discusses crossing cultural boundaries and using your story to anchor your business (and much more) on this episode of “Smashing the Plateau.”
- Why business conflicts don’t end
- The importance of having a strong story
- The isolating effects of business
- How to deal with cultural conflicts
- Accepting yourself as an expert
Lisa Gibson is a best-selling and award-winning author, attorney, mediator, and global conflict mitigator. She is also a Certified Trainer in managing workplace conflict.