Ethan is a performance improvement coach and change management consultant. His unique value proposition is, he specialize in working with clients to improve their people’s performance, productivity, and profitability through training, coaching, and culture consulting.
In todays’ episode of Smashing the Plateau, you will learn techniques you can use to ask friends, colleagues and mentors for help even when it feels difficult to do so.
Ethan and I discuss:
- Ethan’s experience becoming a corporate refugee [00:24]
- How our self-worth reflects what we share with others [01:55]
- 4-5 relationships that are key to your success [06:12]
- Asking for help is not so easy [10:07]
- Techniques to ask for help when it feels hard to do [12:05]
- Relationships in a community [18:49]
Thank you to our sponsor: