Over the past several weeks, we’ve shown you how a dynamic community is the unsung hero of every success story. We’ve explored all the personal benefits a hardworking and thought-provoking group has to offer…but what we haven’t talked about is money.
Business is still business after all, and we need our collaborations to be more than just emotionally rewarding. So today we’re focusing on the financial gains that only shared experiences can provide.
- How a community improves your product or service.
- Helping each other break out of comfort zones.
- How to figure out which business models work best…together.
- Using your time efficiently to get better financial results.
- The new “shared economy” and why it’s important.