Michal Stawicki, nicknamed Mr. Consistency, is a bestselling author in the personal development field(19 books, over 85,000 copies sold), business coach, and founder of the book advertising agency Resurrecting Books.
He is obsessed with changing the world through daily habits, starting with his own habits and his world. Michal preaches and practices consistent daily action. He believes this is the means to achieve success in any area of life, from parenting to business.
In today’s episode, you will learn what happens when you give yourself permission to start something new.
Michal and David discuss:
- Michal’s transition from a lifelong employee to an entrepreneur [00:05:00]
- The power of consistent daily action in achieving success [00:10:10]
- The challenges and rewards of managing a team and oneself in entrepreneurship [00:15:10]
- The importance of adapting online lessons to one’s specific situation [00:20:15]
- The role of community and collaboration in business success, as exemplified by Michal’s experiences [00:25:35]
Thank you to our sponsor: