Rock Robinson is an accomplished Sales Executive with 40 years of achievement growing revenue with the likes of McGraw-Hill, Sallie Mae, Stericycle & the Univ. of Phoenix.
- The right time to apply for credit [03:24]
- The five questions you need to ask during networking [05:47]
- How to store and save good intelligence [12:22]
- Why even busy solopreneurs should not stop networking [14:52]
- Hamster wheel and burn out as qualifying skills [16:16]
- The need for people who want to coach [18:44]
- Characteristics of a company that wants to coach [20:24]
- Why a coach’s job is never to stay too long [21:58]
In 2015, after being severed for the 3rd time & experiencing a personal tragedy, he took a leap of faith & formed Rock SOLID Sales Consulting. For the last 7 years, he has provided services as a Fractional Sales Leader & Coach to Sales Leaders.
Born & Raised in the Detroit suburbs, Cincinnati has been his home for the last 30 years.
Learn more about Rock on LinkedIn.