Designing a Business that will Enable You to Leave Your Job Featuring Jake Lang
Jake Lang is an author, entrepreneur, and founder of over eight online businesses. Jake now helps new entrepreneurs start and scale their first online business at TheEntrepreneurRideAlong.com where he shares his experiences along the entrepreneurial journey of starting and growing new businesses.
- What keeps people stuck in their day job [02:09]
- How to know when it’s time to jump [03:43]
- Secrets to getting your online business work [08:04]
- Why it’s crucial to share content that shows your expertise [10:27]
- Reasons why people don’t share content before selling [12:58]
- How to get over the fear of talking to people you don’t know [14:20]
- How to know if you have a good process for starting a business [16:12]
- Use your job to quit your job [17:55]
It’s Jake’s mission to start a new online business every year and share everything behind the scenes through his books, Podcast, and Blog so that new entrepreneurs can learn from Jake’s mistakes, understand the struggles of starting a new business, and find the path to entrepreneurial success.
Learn more about Jake at https://theentrepreneurridealong.com/.