Maki Moussavi is a transformational coach, speaker and author. Her mission is to help professionals who are overwhelmed, stuck or unfulfilled despite the outward appearance of success.
- Why you may feel unhappy despite achieving all you ever wanted [1:55]
- The risk of dealing with the urgent rather than with the important [3:42]
- True supporters only reveal in tough transitions [6:53]
- It is not our job to justify our positions [8:35]
- The autopilot mode that keeps you trapped [9:33]
- The time you need to avoid the hardest summer of your life [12:00]
- Tools for high achievers inside and outside the corporate world [14:41]
- Why the reward system fails to help us achieve what we want [16:57]
- The breadcrumbs approach: how to unwind the way you operate [19:10]
- How smart people can break free from miserable circumstances [21:23]
Maki provides the mental tools and support to enable highly transformative personal development that focuses on “reprogramming” to a new mindset that is personally authentic rather than driven exclusively by outside expectations.