Raj, from Series A Photography, is a personal branding photographer in NYC, helping entrepreneurs tell their beautiful, multifaceted stories on camera.
- A journey from a data scientist employee to a photography entrepreneur [02:12]
- The different types of identity reinvention [08:53]
- What worked for them might not work out for you [13:46]
- The difference between general business coaches and niche-oriented coaches [16:53]
- The “surprising” effect of a mindset shift [18:43]
- Why there is no prescribed path for first-time entrepreneurs [20:04]
- Why Raj is changing the way personal branding looks [21:43]
Raj is originally an immigrant from India, a former data scientist who worked in tech startups for over a decade, a trained sex/relationship coach, and a straight guy married to a queer transgender man. He brings all of this life experience to create a space for his clients to fully express themselves, resulting in authentic, vulnerable, powerful images that resonate deeply with their audience.
Learn more about Raj at https://seriesaphotography.com.
Brief Description of Gift
A self-guided exercise to create your own Mood Board and unearth insights about your personal brand
URL for Free Gift