TedX speaker, author, Executive and Team Coach, and proud dog-dad of a three-legged Wheaten Terrier, Alan Samuel Cohen has been called The Team Wizard after leading the successful publicity launch of the Harry Potter series.
- Necessity is the mother of invention [2:40]
- The silver lining of being laid off from a successful job [7:24]
- The role of a career coach for [un]employed people [9:32]
- Why now is a great time for innovation [11:20]
- Strategies for getting through a crisis for business owners whose business is turning upside down [15:12]
- The power of human connection in times of social isolation [18:33]
Alan Samuel Cohen, MBA, has been a professional coach for 15 years, and holds the PCC designation from The International Federation of Coaches. He has coached executives and teams at organizations including American Express, Tiffany’s, MetLife and Bloomberg, as well as countless non-profits and small businesses. He is the author of the book, “The Connection Challenge: How Executives Create Power and Possibility in the Age of Distraction” and “Those Difficult Talks for PR Pros.” He is certified in Emotional Intelligence, Myers Briggs, and the Energy Leadership System.
Brief Description of Gift
Downloadable resources including Team MAGIC worksheet
URL for Free Gift